FinWise Financial Legal Services
FinWise Global is different from other consulting service providers because of its tailored, flexible & transparent skills to its big or small corporate clients. Professional pool of legal consultants of FLIP offers
- On-site services for structuring of legal departments of business houses and capacity building of their in-house teams.
- Creating database for legal departments and organizing it by making information accessible for stake-holders.
- Non advisory work of creating templates in collaboration with client and render customized solutions to suit dynamics of clients business operations.
Some of our key legal services includes the following:
Litigation Support Services:
- Rendering opinions to legal problems.
- Strategy formulation for conduct of litigation of clients in various forums.
- To negotiate and retain counsels for performing client’s litigation.
- To conduct a study of the portfolio and advise clients about the risk exposed in their core-litigations and if facilitate the alternate to mitigate the risks involved.
Contract Related Services:
- Contract drafting, review, management, negotiation for clients.
- Creation of summaries, abstracts and database as per client specifications.
- Creating comparable charts to identify acceptable parameters for various contract terms & highlight inconsistencies in client’s current contracts.
- Drafting, Vetting, Negotiating Agreements of Lease, Purchase, Sourcing, Distribution, Consultancy, Licensing, Non-disclosure, Confidentiality, Services, Supply, Appointment of Carrying & sales agent, Carring and forwarding agent etc.
- Drafted Pleadings, Petitions, Applications, and Complaints.
- Drafting various forms in connection with recordal of Intellectual Property with Trade marks registry including registration, renewal, amendment, assignment of Intellectual property.
Intellectual Property Asset Management :
- Creating IP policy for clients.
- Building data base and facilitate management of the same.
- Legal opinions on registration of Trademark , Copyright queries.
- Conducting IP awareness sessions for clients.
Optimum Utilisation of Onshore resources:
- Ensure significant cost arbitrage.
- Saving potentials.
Strategy & Implementation:
- Promoting legal practices to secure the best interest of the client.
- Rendering advice on strategies & procedures to be followed in legal matters.
- Tailored due diligence programme to effectuate hygiene in-group IP portfolio.
- Handling group IPR portfolios from basics like Registrations, Prosecution, Protection, and Maintenance to licensing models with IP attorneys both in India & abroad.
Administration & Coordination:
- Structuring of legal department by organizing & consolidating data into electronic form as a team.
- Coordinated consolidations of the IP of the Companies of the group with the help IP law firms in India & Abroad.
- Supervised administration and coordination machinery for transition and management of Intellectual Property.
- Supervised para legal staff on legal MIS preparations and report updation for the Board of Directors.
People Development Activities:
- Guide for students from Law colleges.
- Appointed & maintained contacts with advocates including Law firms like Dehns & Company, Anand & Anand , China Patent Agent HK Ltd.